We are committed to providing the highest standards in relation to the safeguarding of the children and young people entrusted to our care.
We support all students by:
• Providing a caring, safe, and positive environment within the school
• Encouraging communication, self-esteem, and self-assertiveness
• Effectively tackling bullying and harassment
• Promoting all aspects of the Equality Act 2010
• Training all staff in Child Protection and Safeguarding to the appropriate level and ensuring they are aware of safeguarding procedures within our school
• Providing the infrastructure for effective reporting, record keeping, and working in partnership
We expect all staff and visitors to our school to behave in a way which ensures our children are safeguarded at all times. This includes a duty for any safeguarding concerns to be reported to the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) or Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL).
Designated Safeguarding Lead: John Stryker
Deputy Safeguarding Lead: Andy McGoldrick